Debra Winegarden, PhD
Dr. Debra Winegarden is a licensed clinical psychologist PSY 25442 and holds a Doctor of Philosophy from Pacifica Graduate Institute. She has taught graduate students’ psychological assessment, developmental psychology, as well as human sexuality. Dr. Winegarden also holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Behavior and has coupled that with 25 years of management work and patient care. She has presented and published both nationally and internationally about cross- cultural psychology.
Dr. Winegarden is AASECT certified in sex therapy, the first and only certified sex therapist in Fresno and Clovis, CA. She is also enthusiastic about Scuba, and is a NAUI Scuba dive instructor. Dr. Winegarden is a veteran of the United States Army. Dr. Winegarden has a particular interest in sports psychology and in the past has attained state and national bodybuilding titles.
“I believe my broad skills and experience will help you to enhance peak performance in your daily life. Balance in mind, body, and spirit is central to wellness and happiness. In addition, I believe that humor and compassion can help you reach your full potential and specialized goals.”
- PhD- Pacifica Graduate Institute in Clinical Psychology
- MA-California School of Professional Psychology in Organizational Behavior
- BA-California State University Fresno in Philosophy
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- AASECT CERTIFIED SEX THERAPIST
- Ca PSY 25442
- CAPIC Stipend Recipient-Cross Cultural Psychology
Professional Activities and Memberships
- San Joaquin Valley Psychological Association
- California Psychological Association